Covid 19 Protocols
At Timberlee Hills, we work tirelessly to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests and employees. Our response to COVID-19 is no different.
Snow tubing is a great outdoor activity that naturally practices social distancing. However, we have developed Timberlee Hills COVID-19 protocols to reflect recommendations from health experts. The current COVID-19 protocols for the 2020/2021 season include:
COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
Please postpone your visit if:
- You are currently experiencing, or have experienced, fever, cough, or shortness of breath in the past 14 days.
- You have had close contact with an individual infected or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. This includes both individuals exhibiting and not exhibiting symptoms.
- Face coverings will be worn by all Timberlee Hills staff members and are required for all guests who enter the lodge. They are also required for guests while tubing on the hill and in other areas where social distancing is not possible.
Reservations and Equipment
- Guests are required to reserve a tubing time, purchase tickets, and complete waivers in advance online. This may be done through our website ONLY (not over the phone or Facebook messenger). Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time with your ticket confirmation and signed waivers for all participants.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer rental helmets this season. Please bring your own helmet if you would like to have one while tubing.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, indoor dining is permitted but capacity is heavily restricted. Due to indoor capacity restrictions, we have increased the number of outdoor picnic tables and high-top seating available. Our outdoor covered patio is also available to guests.
- Tables are available on a first come, first served basis. Please do not “save tables” while out on the hill.
- Indoor seating is limited to 6 people per table. If you have a larger group, you will be asked to find a table outside.
- Timberlee Hills is not responsible for personal belongings. Please do not leave them unattended at tables. We recommend leaving all personal belongings in your vehicles while tubing.
- We are increasing cleaning in the restrooms and other high-touch areas in our facility with CDC-approved cleaning supplies.
- Please limit restrooms to two people at a time.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout all buildings.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at all cash registers to create a barrier between staff and customers. This will keep both parties safer while paying for and picking up food and drink orders.
This year, we are also introducing a Use Your Vehicle as Your Lodge policy. We encourage guests to gear up and keep all belongings in their vehicles, and to use vehicles for breaks. We also are encouraging guests to order food and beverages from our kitchen to enjoy around a fire pit, or tailgate-style from their vehicles.
Our COVID-19 protocols may change as the CDC and other health experts release additional business guidance.
We know this is a lot of information and change from previous tubing seasons. But, our number one priority is to keep everyone healthy and safe!
We are SO excited for this season and look forward to seeing you all!